Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2018

Quotes Nov 26

I believe there will be more in heaven than in hell. If you ask me why I think so, I answer, because Christ in everything is to have the preeminence (Col. 1:18), and I cannot conceive how he could have the preeminence if there are to be more in the dominions of Satan than in paradise.- Charles Spurgeon

God isn't asking you to be thankful.  He's asking you
to give thanks.  There's a big difference.
One response involves emotions, the other your choices,
your decisions about a situation, your intent, your
"step of faith."
--Joni Eareckson-Tada (1949-    )
      _A Place of Healing_ [2010],
      "How Do I Regain My Perspective?"

I bear my testimony that there is no joy to be found in all this world like that of sweet communion with Christ. I would barter all else there is of heaven for that. Indeed, that is heaven.- Charles Spurgeon

I believe the holier a man becomes, the more he mourns over the unholiness which remains in him.- Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment