Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 August 2011


‎"I wish that I could as easily find out the truth as I can refute false things" - Cicero. "I am the truth" - Christ - from David Andrew Robertson

Death is but a passage out of a prison into a palace.-John Bunyan (1628-1688)

Islam is the biggest danger threatening our country and the free West. We have too much mass-immigration from Islamic countries and too many hate palaces – call them mosques, I believe – and immigrants are still overrepresented in the crime numbers. Enough is enough. (...) I speak the truth concerning Islam and the enormous dangers of this violent totalitarian ideology. (...) Truth is that the islamisation of the Netherlands must be stopped. That is not inciting hatred, as the judge as a matter of fact also finds, but standing up for the Netherlands and our own culture and freedom, where islam does not belong. Islam and freedom do not go together. Those are the facts, that is the truth. - Geert Wilders, interviewed by Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, 1 August 2011:

When many share in the joy, individuals also feel
a richer delight. They kindle excitement among
themselves and are inflamed by one another. - Augustine (354-430) _Confessions_ [397-401]; Book VIII, Number 4

I had no motive for my wickedness except wickedness
itself. It was foul, and I loved it. I loved the
self-destruction, I loved my fall, not the object
for which I had fallen but my fall itself. My
depraved soul leaped down from your firmament
to ruin. I was seeking not to gain anything by
shameful means, but shame for its own sake. - Augustine (354-430) _Confessions_ [397-401]; Book II, Number 4

No comments:

Post a Comment