Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. - Harold Lewis is Emeritus Professor of Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara,

I was with God and I was with the Devil. They
fought and God won. Mario Sepulveda (1970- ) (The second of 33 Chilean miners rescued after being trapped in the San Jose mine for 69 days.)
_CNN.COM_ [October 13, 2010],

There are three kinds of giving: grudge giving,
duty giving, and thanksgiving.
Grudge giving says, "I hate to." Duty giving says,
"I ought to." Thanksgiving says, "I want to." The
first comes from constraint, the second from a
sense of obligation, the third from a full heart.
Nothing much is conveyed in grudge giving since
"the gift without the giver is bare." Something
more happens in duty giving but there is no song
in it. Thanksgiving is an open gate into the
love of God. - Robert N. Rodenmayer _Thanks Be To God_ [1960]

The saving power of the cross does not depend on
faith being added to it; its saving power is such that faith flows from
it - J.I. Packer.

Economy is half the battle of life; it is not so hard to earn money as to spend it well.-Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Chinese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment