Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2018

Quotes Oct 30

“In times of adversity, believers comfort themselves with the solace that they suffer nothing except by God’s ordinance and command, for they are under his hand.” - Calvin

If I had never joined a church till I had found one that was perfect, I should never have joined one at all. And the moment I did join it, if I had found one, I should have spoiled it, for it would not have been a perfect church after I had become a member of it. Still, imperfect as it is, it is the dearest place on earth to us.- Charles Spurgeon

Narrated by Aisha That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years' (i.e., till his death. Muhammad was age 53). -  Sahih Bukhari.Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." ~John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment