Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

Mar 11 quotes

"Grant me to rest on your power and faithfulness,
and to know that there are two things worth living for;
to further your cause in the world,
and to do good to the souls and bodies of men;
This is my ministry, my life, my prayer, my end.
Grant me grace that I shall not fail."
David Robertson@theweeflea

The public passes from fascination and amusement with what it previously would have considered disgusting to a satiation, boredom, and finally indifference, while the artists of the age make wilder and more frenzied efforts to regain attention by more degrading spectacles and exhibition." Harold O. J. Brown, THE SENSATE CULTURE

Is there a better sentence in the world than, “Dad, can I cuddle you for a little?”- Chris Hayes@chrislhayes

No comments:

Post a Comment