Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2018

Quotes 24 Jul


Oh, my dear God, I am speedily coming to thee, I hope. Hasten the day, O Lord, if it be thy blessed will. Oh come, Lord Jesus, come quickly. Amen. -David Brainerd @BrainerdQuotes

“What is going on in this country is giving me chills. Trump is not like Hitler. Just because a leader wants order doesn’t mean they’re like a dictator.What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn’t Trump, it’s the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.That’s how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it’s happening today.I see what is happening here reflecting some of the things we saw in Germany, and it’s terrifying. It’s sad. But it’s not because of Trump. It’s because of poor education.Trump is not like Hitler. The theory that he is is propaganda. Yes, I lived through some of Nazi Germany, but all you have to do is read some books about that period to see how wrong that theory is.It saddens me that we are teaching garbage in the schools and in the college. We don’t teach history anymore. History repeats itself over and over.
America needs to grow up. The young people who are rioting and destroying property, who have no respect for elders and freedom of speech, I was so proud to become a citizen of this country.Professors shouldn’t be telling their students to go after freedom of speech. They should be telling them that this is the greatest country in the world.The demonstrators can’t tell you why they’re demonstrating. I’m not a Republican. I’m not a Democrat. I just want the country to be at peace.
I see what is happening here reflecting some of the things we saw in Germany, and it’s terrifying. It’s sad. But it’s not because of Trump. It’s because of poor education.Trump is not like Hitler. The theory that he is is propaganda. Yes, I lived through some of Nazi Germany, but all you have to do is read some books about that period to see how wrong that theory is.”
My point in saying all this is that if people aren’t able to see outside of one world view, that’s what happens. They buy the propaganda. And that’s what is happening today. And if people aren’t educated properly and given the ability to think freely — we will repeat that history.” - Inga Andrews, https://yournewswire.com/woman-hitler-germany-liberals-nazis/

You can't know too much, but you can say too much.- Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment