Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2018

Quotes 8 Jun IM Mohammed 8 Jun 632

Take to learning as far as possible, but God will not give it's rewards until you translate it into action. -- Mohammed, Hadith

Allah has made a medicine for every disease except old age. Hadith, Abu Dawud vol.3 no.3846 p.1083

Believe, if thou wilt, that mountains change their place, but believe not that man changes his nature. Mohammed (570-632 A.D.)

I passed by a party of men in the night of my ascension to heaven. Their tongues were being cut with scissors. I asked them: "Who are you? They said: 'We used to give advice to others for good deeds but we used not to do them. We used to prohibit evil deeds to others, but we used to do them' ". -- Mohammed, Hadith

O God, don't allow a sinner to do good to me as my mind may wish to love him. -- Mohammed, Hadith

Whoever renounces his religion, kill him. - Muhammad in the hadith, Sahih al Bukhari's collection

No comments:

Post a Comment