Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2019

Quotes 23 Sep

“The purpose of those who argue for cultural diversity is to impose ideological uniformity.”― Dr Theodore Dalrymple

I was old for so long that me sexual desires were what defined my humanity. But as a Christian, I learned the giving ourselves to God completely and rusting Him with our same sex desires is precious in His eyes.It helps us see He is our greatest treasure and what we are really longing for. The goal of our lives isn't to fulfil our culture's expectations and worship our own desires but o follow Jesus and worship God. I have given up a portion of myself. But in return I found my whole humanity, - David Bennett, A War of Loves, p204

With some of the Corinthian Christians, Paul was celebrating the moral empowering of he Holy Spirit in heterosexual tears, with other of the Corinthians, today's homosexuals are called to prove, live out, and celebrate he moral empowering of he Holy Spirit in homosexual arms. - J I Packer on 1 Cor 6:9-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment