Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Quotes 16 Aug 17

“God created sex as a beautiful gift and placed it precisely where he knew it should be: marriage.”- Piper:

One sin liked and loved will make way for every other.~ John Owen @John_OwenQuotes

The key to forgiving your spouse again for the same sins is to remember that Jesus never stops forgiving you.Desiring God‏

"Religion brought forth Prosperity,And the daughter has murdered the Mother."  Cotton Mather

When I see so many children of Christians turn out
worse than others, when I find some of the sons of
ministers among the ringleaders in sin, what can I
do but pray that I may sooner die than have such
a curse fall on myself? If any of us have neglected home duties, let us
beware lest we have the blood of our children laid at our door. -C. H. Spurgeon (1834-1892) _Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit_, Volume 12 [1866]

No comments:

Post a Comment